MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our CleanMyMac Content Team.
CleanMyMac has been recognized through numerous awards and reviews as one of the best Mac cleaning apps on the market. Combining multiple versions, markets, a variety of data sources, hypotheses, and a 10-year history, CleanMyMac requires great initiative and diligence. At the same time, thanks to MacPaw culture, work on CleanMyMac is flexible and will allow you to be bold and creative in your ideas.
As a part of the Content Team you are going to work on the creative upgrade, resubscription, upsell, and cross-sale email campaigns for the product.
The closest tasks for your first 6 months are:
- Seasonal email campaigns planning, execution, analysis, experiments: new macOS releases, BF/Cyber Monday sales, holiday/gift campaigns, etc.
- Audit and analyze the signup process (website, in-app), and come up with ideas for its improvement
- Analyzing current transactional emails (receipts, confirmation emails, pre-billing, resubscription reminders, abandoned cart emails) and improving their performance
- Upgrade email campaigns planning, execution, analysis, and experiments
- Sending survey/research/user interview emails for marketing purposes
- SMS campaigns for the Chinese market
Also, we should mention the challenges, you’ll face:
- Sending high-volume multi-language email campaigns
- Email user base growth: conducting a/b tests aimed to increase the email user base
- Regular upgrade email campaigns planning, execution, analysis
- Possible migration to another ESP
We are looking forward to your CV if you find this job a perfect match with your experience and expectations!
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute the email marketing plan according to the product marketing strategy
- Implement and manage a wide variety of email marketing campaigns according to previous email campaign results and insights
- Create and upgrade HTML email templates, create technical tasks (describe the idea, main goals, and structure of an email)
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to provide well-written free from mistakes, user- and device-friendly communication. Work on the already configured process
- Work with team/product analyst to order and create all needed channel/campaign performance reports
- Perform one-time and ongoing email campaigns
- Run A/B tests for different segments of users at least once a month
- Analyze campaign performance, suggest hypotheses within the email channel, and implement improvements
- Create, maintain, purge, and expand email list
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Experience in email marketing for 2+ years
- Attention to details is critical
- Experience with email base segmentation and preparing multi-language campaigns
- Experience in email user base growth
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in conducting A/B tests
- Previous experience of effective work with marketing, development, and design teams
- Keeping email marketing documentation up-to-date
- English strong upper-intermediate or higher
- Product mindset
As a Plus:
- eSputnik, Stripo
- Experience with SMS
- Push notifications automation
- Experience with dynamic email content
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and remunerations for the mobilized specialists and provide financial support to Macpawians or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, the co-working spaces at our HQ are open around the clock, following all health and safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting from day one of our cooperation. Once your probation period is over, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental plus massages and offer a 50% refund on therapy sessions.
- Flexible work arrangement
You can choose a schedule comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/out since MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- A hub designed for people (and pets)
Our HQ has it all. Spacious workplaces with enough room to sit comfortably, lounge around, or get active. A gym for boxing, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Rooms for sleeping and meditation. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the hub, and you are welcome to bring your pets, too (we have separate spaces for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations, we got you: a generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal mentoring with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within the teams, prioritizing open and constructive feedback. Every Macpawian can improve the ongoing processes and implement their ideas.
- Time-off policy that indeed covers life needs
Twenty vacation days, unlimited paid sick leave, xDays (two days a month to work on what you are passionate about and not related to the MacPaw core business), and personal time off designed to help you take care of essential personal matters. On top of that, sabbaticals are open to Macpawians after five years.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. Heads up, you have to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw is involved in a whole range of charity projects, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to four work days per year making the world a better place.