MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a creative and experienced SMM Specialist for our CleanMyMac Team.
CleanMyMac has been recognized through numerous awards and reviews as one of the best Mac cleaning apps on the market. Combining multiple versions, markets, a variety of data sources, hypotheses, and a 10-year history, CleanMyMac requires great initiative and diligence. At the same time, thanks to MacPaw culture, work on CleanMyMac is flexible and will allow you to be bold and creative in your ideas.
Our perfect candidate for the SMM Specialist position is both a strategist and storyteller, well-versed in best social media practices for communications, media engagement, and the latest communications trends.
Your main goal will be to grow the audience and engagement across different platforms that deliver an increase in the product’s brand awareness.
In addition to your CV, please send us examples of your successful international campaigns or cases you feel best demonstrate your abilities in SMM.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze the current social media environment, build and execute social media marketing strategies and action plans in alignment with CleanMyMac goals
- Develop and run social media marketing campaigns (organic/paid), manage all communication channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) to drive consistent, relevant traffic, raise engagement
- Build content plans for social media that contribute to achieving product-specific goals
- Implement improvements to the reporting structure and workflow
- Develop bottom-up performance estimates and budgets for SMM campaigns, tools, or other business expenses
- Regularly monitor market, competitors, and target audience trends in the context of social media, introduce data-based solutions for adopting recent trends, and oversee their execution
- Mentor and oversee the performance of junior specialists
- Drive discussions and help to get user’s insights from one of our products active users loyal community
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in SMM & Communications in international markets
- Experience in creation and development of social media and communication strategy; cooperation with agencies, contractors, PR team, etc.
- Advanced level of English
- Project management skills and ability to take ownership
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities (experience with Google Analytics and working with marketing metrics)
- Eager to explore new ways and new social networks to engage and reach our target audience
- Ability to conduct diverse market and target audiences research to comprehend trends and community behaviors better
- Knowledgeable in social measurement tools and paid social media advertising such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Experience in team management
- Previous experience of effective work with copywriters, developers, and designers
As a Plus:
- Experience in SaaS business
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and remunerations for the mobilized specialists and provide financial support to Macpawians or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, the co-working spaces at our HQ are open around the clock, following all health and safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting from day one of our cooperation. Once your probation period is over, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental plus massages and offer a 50% refund on therapy sessions.
- Flexible work arrangement
You can choose a schedule comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/out since MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- A hub designed for people (and pets)
Our HQ has it all. Spacious workplaces with enough room to sit comfortably, lounge around, or get active. A gym for boxing, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Rooms for sleeping and meditation. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the hub, and you are welcome to bring your pets, too (we have separate spaces for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations, we got you: a generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal mentoring with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within the teams, prioritizing open and constructive feedback. Every Macpawian can improve the ongoing processes and implement their ideas.
- Time-off policy that indeed covers life needs
Twenty vacation days, unlimited paid sick leave, xDays (two days a month to work on what you are passionate about and not related to the MacPaw core business), and personal time off designed to help you take care of essential personal matters. On top of that, sabbaticals are open to Macpawians after five years.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. Heads up, you have to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw is involved in a whole range of charity projects, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to four work days per year making the world a better place.