MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
As our products keep evolving and we are extending our B2B sales direction, MacPaw’s Sales Service team is looking for a performance-driven Customer Success Specialist. The specialist will not only help us improve our approaches and make sure the current clients are comfortable and ready to get the most out of our products, but also implement the CSM strategy from scratch.
At MacPaw, we’re looking for someone that has a true passion for establishing strong relationships and improving key metrics to create results for our products, and ultimately — the customers. Preferably you have previous experience in Sales or CSM in B2B SaaS.
You will join the team of around eight specialists: a Head of Sales Service, a Sales Representative, a Sales Growth Lead, a Sales Researcher, and Lead Generation Specialists.
MacPaw’s Sales Service team has frequent general and one-to-one meetings to synchronize, discuss new ideas and difficulties, or share experiences. The team members use Slack, mail, Сonfluence, Notion, Zoom, Miro, LinkedIn, Lemlist, Pipedrive, etc., for day-to-day operations and team collaboration.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement CSM strategy for SaaS from scratch
- Develop a highly reliable and personalized approach for the accounts
- Interact with the current customers and handle their queries
- Create a cooperation strategy to boost the products’ usage and adoption
- Actualize upsell/cross-sell goals and develop approaches for reaching those goals
- Arrange and conduct customer success interviews
- Make weekly and monthly reviews, reports and survey
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Impeccable English — not less than Advanced Level
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Specialist or Account Manager in B2B SaaS
- Experience in business communication via different channels: e-mail, chat, video, etc.
- Experience with Pipedrive or similar CRMs
- Be result-oriented with the understanding of KPI/OKRs and how they fit
- Have a high level of empathy and passion for customer success
As a Plus:
- Experience with Mac platform/software
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee life insurance starting on your first working day. Besides, we cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.