MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join MacPaw`s flagman product — CleanMyMac.
Due to constant and successful product growth, we are looking to widen the range of channels we work with, acquire new methods of working with content, and scale already-existing organic channels. Our perfect candidate is a mature strategist with outstanding management skills. You will work with an experienced Content Team of SEO specialists, designers, writers, and email marketing specialists. In this role, you will create a long-term content strategy and work with data to optimize the performance of existing content.
In this role, you will:
Be ultimately responsible for leading the diverse and outcome-driven team and managing the overall success of content marketing initiatives.
In detail, it means:
- Create and execute the content marketing plan according to the product marketing strategy and validate with PMM
- Manage the team of specialists from internal marketing Areas and Services and partner with and manage the external agencies and freelancers by prioritizing and assigning tasks and accepting the results of their performance
- Develop marketing campaigns and manage all communication channels (SEO, paid content promotion ... etc.) to improve the effectiveness of content marketing and user acquisition
- Develop bottom-up forecasts and budgets for content marketing plans and campaigns, agree with PMM and manage budget execution in accordance with the product/marketing goals
- Design and ensure delivering of ongoing operational analytics and reporting to capture the current state of marketing campaigns, and the product and business impact
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company
- Track record of successfully leading a content team
- Experience developing and executing the content marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to balance quantitative and qualitative insights to make informed business decisions and measure their impact
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
As a Plus:
- Experience in a content role in SaaS
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and remunerations for the mobilized specialists and provide financial support to Macpawians or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, the co-working spaces at our HQ are open around the clock, following all health and safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting from day one of our cooperation. Once your probation period is over, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental plus massages and offer a 50% refund on therapy sessions.
- Flexible work arrangement
You can choose a schedule comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/out since MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- A hub designed for people (and pets)
Our HQ has it all. Spacious workplaces with enough room to sit comfortably, lounge around, or get active. A gym for boxing, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Rooms for sleeping and meditation. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the hub, and you are welcome to bring your pets, too (we have separate spaces for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations, we got you: a generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal mentoring with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within the teams, prioritizing open and constructive feedback. Every Macpawian can improve the ongoing processes and implement their ideas.
- Time-off policy that indeed covers life needs
Twenty vacation days, unlimited paid sick leave, xDays (two days a month to work on what you are passionate about and not related to the MacPaw core business), and personal time off designed to help you take care of essential personal matters. On top of that, sabbaticals are open to Macpawians after five years.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. Heads up, you have to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw is involved in a whole range of charity projects, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to four work days per year making the world a better place.