We are looking for a well-organized, attentive to details, and approachable Personal Assistant.
You will work with the Chief Organizational Development Officer (CODO), who is leading several strategic directions at the company. Working with CODO, you would have a chance to first-hand experience how projects in fields of the education system, business processes, and talent attraction are being developed, designed, and launched. Supporting CODO, you will dive into the structure and processes of MacPaw, and learn how to launch transformation projects in the strategic directions.
The Personal Assistant backs up the CODO in business-related or daily life tasks and helps stay focused on strategic challenges. The daily tasks can include calendar management, travel arrangements, mail handling, or preparing the draft of a presentation for an important meeting.
This role is crucial to us, as a Personal Assistant is about handling plenty of valuable tasks, mastery in prioritization techniques, agility in collaboration with stakeholders, business approach, and trust. If this is something you want to be a part of, please, read on.
— Manage personal and business calendars of CODO, scheduling and prioritizing appointments, maintaining an events calendar, sending reminders, and preparing memos
— Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and interviews, which includes drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, preparing reports and presentations, organizing catering for business meetings
— Coordinate domestic and international trips, transportation, and accommodation for CODO
— Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
— Handle emails and correspondence addressed to CODO, which includes reading, analyzing, distributing them as needed, and answering on behalf of CODO or drafting the answers
— Translate text materials from English to Russian/Ukrainian and vice versa
— Previous work experience as a Personal Assistant
— Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings
— Exceptional planning and organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
— Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, and adapt fast while remaining flexible
— Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills
— Excellent communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian, and English
— At least Upper-Intermediate English level
— Ability to problem-solve and make decisions independently
— Sound judgment and great caution when handling sensitive and confidential information
— Proficiency with Keynote, PowerPoint, or similar tool
— Experience working with macOS / iOS
— Proficiency with Google Workspace tools
— Ability to translate synchronically from English to Russian/Ukrainian and vice versa
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.