MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve user’s everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac and iOS have to offer, saving people’s time and energy better spent on the things they love.
CleanMyMac is a catch-all cleaning software. It scans the entire macOS, removes junk and malware, and brings Mac back to its original fast performance.
The product keeps evolving, and the CleanMyMac team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer, passionate about working with macOS systems (or interested in diving deeper into desktop testing), to join them.
The engineering team includes:
- 5 QA Engineers
- 14 Software Engineers
You will work on a product with x10M users, take part in task planning and elaboration, and directly affect the product’s development.
Also, if you wish to develop in automation, we will be happy to support you. Be sure that MacPaw’s environment will encourage your efforts ;)
- Testing the new functionality, fixes. Providing feedback.
- Setting up testing processes.
- Regression testing. Ensuring the quality of regular releases.
- Records management.
- Preparing test data to meet the Preconditions in test scenarios.
- Understanding of macOS platform architecture.
- Practical experience with different test techniques.
- Experience with maintaining the testing flow on the project.
- Experience with different types of testing artifacts.
- Practical experience with version control systems (GIT).
- Practical experience with CI/CD processes and tools.
As a Plus
- Experience working in the SCRUM teams.
- Practical experience with test automation (UI, API, End-to-End).
- Knowledge of any programming/scripting language or intention to learn automated testing.
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give them access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like to, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.