MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve users’ everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac and iOS have to offer, saving people’s time and energy better spent on the things they love.
One of our goals right now is to extend the circle of users and help a larger number of people focus on important, be creative and productive through the software we provide.
That’s why we are looking for a Junior Partnership Specialist who will help us to achieve these aims by onboarding new product distribution partners and resellers.
In this role you will:
- Conduct leads research across different industries and locations according to our ideal partner profile
- Identify key decision-makers to reach out
- Execute customized initial communication touchpoints
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships and conduct follow-up communication to move opportunities further
- Work with the Business Development team to schedule meetings with qualified leads
- Manage data for all prospects, keep the information accurate and up-to-date
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Fluent English
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative/Partnership Specialist
- Active LinkedIn user (familiar with Sales Navigator)
- Experienced in different research approaches and techniques
- Result-oriented with the understanding of KPI/OKRs
- Able to write clearly, simply, and to the point
- Proactive, responsible, and fast learner
As a Plus:
- Experience in working with software distribution channels
- Experienced with Pipedrive or similar CRMs
- Experience with Mac platform/software
What we offer:
- Unlimited work from home policy during quarantine
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.