CleanMyMac X is MacPaw’s catch-all cleaning software. It scans the entire macOS, removes junk and malware, and brings a Mac back to its original fast performance.
We are the leader in the Mac cleaning utility market and make our product with care about our users.
One of our current goals is to strengthen the community support, maintain prompt communication with our existing and potential users and respond to their feedback in time.
That’s why we are looking for an experienced Community Specialist who will act as the voice of the product and help us remain the brand that is trusted by millions of users around the world.
As a Community Specialist in the CleanMyMac team you will:
- Create and manage the processes for effective interaction with the community and potential users (from scratch)
- Drive and lead conversations regarding CleanMyMac related topics in online communities across different platforms (Quora, Reddit, Twitter, etc.)
- Analyze incidents that users may face and provide actionable recommendations to solve their problems using the product
- Identify potential opportunities and solutions to improve CleanMyMac brand position and implement them
- Collaborate with the SMM specialists, designers, copywriters, and others
- Fluent English
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Community Specialist
- Basic understanding of how digital marketing works
- Able to write clearly, simply, and with empathy
- Proactive, responsible, and fast learner
- Love to help others and resolve any issues in a respectful manner
As a plus:
- Experience with Mac platform/software
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Background in customer support service
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give them access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like to, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.