MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve user’s everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac and iOS have to offer, saving people’s time and energy better spent on the things they love.
If you’re applying for this role, you know social media. You take pride in understanding your audience, creating content, and engaging with them in something they love. You are a driving force, with your own strong vision, and broad thinking.
This role requires a readiness to take full ownership over the direction. We expect our future Social Media Manager to be an autonomous and self-driven specialist with strong expertise in the field.
Your main goal will be to shape and deliver the social media strategy through different channels and platforms. You’ll start with defining the target audience and design a long-term strategy, content, and marketing plan. So previous experience in SMM, developing content, and implementing engagement strategies is required.
For those, who are ready to face the challenge, and take responsibility for the area, we offer freedom for experiments, implementing new ideas with an awesome team of like-minded people.
In addition to your CV, please send us examples of your successful campaigns or cases you feel best demonstrate your abilities in SMM.
- Design and execute the social media marketing strategy and plan aligned with product/company goals by defining target audiences, to grow target audience and engagement
- Develop and run SMM campaigns and manage all communication channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) to drive consistent, relevant traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Create a content plan and in cooperation with internal/external content producers generate unique and engaging content (including Instagram stories, quora answers, Reddit, etc.), distribute it across various communication channels and platforms to maintain a solid online presence
- Design reporting environment and structure to capture the current state of SMM activities and business impact they provide (web traffic metrics, resource postings, etc.) in order to identify potential opportunities for improvement, adapt our strategies accordingly
- Develop bottom-up forecasts and budgets for SMM companies and tools, and manage budget execution in accordance with goals
- Regularly monitor market, competitors, and target audience trends and based on research results provide assessed recommendations on how to empower online presence with new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience
- Manage other Company communication channels/platforms by creating relevant strategies, developing and running campaigns, creating and managing the content plan, coordinating content creation processes in order to ensure brand promotion goals achievement
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing (or digital marketing function within a company or agency) working with 1 brand
- Strong middle or senior specialist specifically in SMM
- Experience in participation and contribution in communication strategy creation and development
- Deep understanding of how major social platforms work (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and the ability to use each platform’s features effectively
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
- Eager to explore new ways and new social networks to engage and reach our target audience
- Passionate for creating great content and research new opportunities
- Ability to conduct diverse market and target audiences research to comprehend trends and community behaviors better
- Skill in memes and situational marketing
- Impeccable grammar and writing English, Ukrainian, and Russian
As a Plus
- Experience in product companies (SaaS is preferred)
- Skills in Photoshop and/or Sketch, videography
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.