As a Support Engineer, you’ll be the front line for the Users, communicating with them daily, translating our values to them, and assisting them with any questions. At the same time, you’ll be a „voice of Customer” for the developers, returning feedback, issues and difficulties our users may face.
You will work closely with one of our MacPaw portfolio products: Setapp, CleanMyMac, ClearVPN, Gemini, and others. Are you excited by the idea of making them even faster, more reliable, and more available or striving to improve everything you do? If this sounds like you, then please send your CV :)
What we’d like to see:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer and Hi-Tech geek
- Good knowledge of Mac and Windows OS
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Teamwork skills
- Striving to improve
- Politely respond to customers’ inquiries on time
- Work on the resolution of the most challenging problems
- Assist other team representatives with customer requests or questions
- Cooperate with development and QA teams on the issues from customers
- Review and improve Customer Support section including FAQ, Knowledge Base
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.