We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our flagship product CleanMyMac. This is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one.
We see the job of a Product Designer in translating user needs and business requirements into thoughtful, end-to-end experiences that add value to the user’s life. The perfect person for this role is highly organized, attentive to details, a critical and strategic thinker with a user-centric approach.
- Translate user feedback, business requirements, and technical limitations into ongoing product improvements
- Design beautiful and thoughtful experiences that add value to users
- Own the end-to-end design from rough ideas and sketches to high-fidelity prototypes
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features are implemented at the highest quality
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members to create optimal solutions
- Work collaboratively with other designers to maintain product consistency and improving the product holistically
- Work on the product and website
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Strong digital portfolio of your past works
- Development and maintenance of a complex project from idea to launch
- Understanding of the principles of Human-centered design
- Solid experience working with Figma or Sketch
- Experience in designing desktop applications, preferably for Mac
- Knowledge of Human interface guidelines for Mac, understanding the aesthetics of Apple products
- English strong upper-intermediate or higher
As a Plus
- Experience with B2B products
- Experience with SaaS products as a part of cross-functional teams
- Understanding of main SaaS metrics
- Experience in conducting and/or participating in quality product research (usability testing, user surveys, etc.)
- Experience with interactive prototyping and animation
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.