We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our flagship product CleanMyMac. This is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one.
We see the job of a Product Designer in translating user needs and business requirements into thoughtful, end-to-end experiences that add value to the user’s life. The perfect person for this role is highly organized, attentive to details, a critical and strategic thinker with a user-centric approach.
Please, apply by sending us your CV and work portfolio.
P.S. Good news! We don’t have a test assignment for this position, we have an interview with practical tasks instead.
In this role you will:
- Translate user feedback, business requirements, and technical limitations into ongoing product improvements
- Design beautiful and thoughtful experiences that add value to users
- Own the end-to-end design from rough ideas and sketches to high-fidelity prototypes
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features are implemented at the highest quality
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members to create optimal solutions
- Work collaboratively with other designers to maintain product consistency and improve the product holistically
- Work on the product and website
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Strong digital portfolio of your past works
- Development and maintenance of a complex project from idea to launch
- Understanding of the principles of Human-centered design
- Solid experience working with Figma or Sketch
- Experience in designing desktop applications, preferably for Mac
- Knowledge of Human interface guidelines for Mac, understanding the aesthetics of Apple products
- English strong upper-intermediate or higher
As a Plus:
- Experience with B2B products
- Experience with SaaS products as a part of cross-functional teams
- Understanding of main SaaS metrics
- Experience in conducting and/or participating in quality product research (usability testing, user surveys, etc.)
- Experience with interactive prototyping and animation
What we offer:
- Unlimited work from home policy during quarantine
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There’s plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.