At Setapp, our goal is to change the productivity paradigm, so people think about the tasks that need doing, not apps, to get the job done.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to help tell the Setapp Story and extend the reach of our content through the various communication channels.
You’ll report to the Head of Digital Marketing and manage the marketing team of designer, copywriters, SEO specialists, and outreach specialist. This is a leading position requiring collaboration with different stakeholders across the organization to produce interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic and conversions.
You will be ultimately responsible for managing the product’s content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives.
In detail, it means:
— Create and execute the content marketing plan according to the product marketing strategy and validate with PMM
— Develop marketing campaigns and manage all communication channels (SEO, paid content promotion ... etc.) to improve the effectiveness of content marketing and user acquisition
— Develop bottom-up forecasts and budgets for content marketing plans and campaigns, agree with PMM and manage budget execution in accordance with the product/marketing goals
— Design and ensure delivering of ongoing operational analytics and reporting to capture the current state of marketing campaigns, and the product and business impact
— Manage the team of specialists from internal marketing Areas and Services and partner with and manage the external agencies and freelancers by prioritizing and assigning tasks and accepting the results of their performance
— Experience in creating various types of content such as video, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
— At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
— The passion for creating great content and research new opportunities
— Strong understanding of SEO best practices
— Good project and people management skills
— Experience in creating and managing a content team
— Experience in a content role in SaaS
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.