Setapp is a desktop app that gives users unlimited access to a collection of 200+ quality Mac applications for every daily task. For a subscription fee, it offers you the opportunity to use all the apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy each app individually.
Each member of the Setapp team can participate in the product’s development and task planning directly. Every 6 weeks, we re-organize into mini-teams (squads) and choose what features we want to work on. So you can either directly lead the feature from the draft idea to the client, brainstorm your own ideas to improve Setapp, or join any team to work on existing tasks together. It’s all up to you!
Our QA team consists of 5 Web and 2 Desktop QA Engineers, and we are constantly in search of new cool teammates! This role is for you if you like taking an active part in the product’s development and would like to sharpen your skills in testing Web applications.
- Test the Setapp product using relevant testing techniques.
- Integrate and maintain an up-to-date state test flow.
- Create test documentation based on requirements.
- Analyze the business needs considering UX design and platform requirements.
- Maintain and extend automation tests on a project (using JS + WebdriverIO for End-to-End tests and Kotlin + TestNG for API tests).
- 2+ years experience in manual Web testing.
- Understanding of Web architecture.
- 0,5+ years of practical experience with test automation (UI, API, End-to-End).
- Practical experience with different test techniques.
- Experience maintaining testing flow on the project.
- Experience with different types of testing artifacts.
- Practical experience with version control systems (GIT).
- Practical experience with CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Azure, etc.).
As a plus
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Code Review.
- Experience with preparing Test Environment.
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give them access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. If you’d like to move to Kyiv, we’ll try our best to make your relocation smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. You are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.