We are looking for a well-organized, attentive to details, and client-oriented Team Concierge to join our Human Dimensions Team. You will be responsible for the administrative support of the MacPaw team in the various day-to-day processes.
Your role combines a fair amount of managing and maintaining our employees’ records, supporting team member onboarding process, organizing corporate and individual training, business travel arrangements for the team with negotiating and signing contracts with contractors as well as ensuring the necessary payments.
As a part of the Human Dimensions Team, you will support strategic transformations within the company. We are treating our company as a product, and we are striving to create the best experience for our employees.
You should have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and a passion for organizing processes. Ultimately, as a top-notch Team Concierge, we’d need you to be focused, efficient, and approachable.
Your goal is to create the best possible team member experience and boost our employees’ talents to the maximum. In detail, it means:
— Supporting onboarding of the new employees through communications with involved teams, a newbie themself and through new team member data maintenance
— Providing administrative and organizational support of employees upon request
— Organizing business trips for employees
— Providing full circle visа support
— Establishing cooperation with external contractors (education, training, business travels)
— Processing the necessary documents and organizing payments, filing reports if necessary
— Previous work experience as a Team, Personal or Administrative Assistant, Travel Concierge, or other client-facing positions
— Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
— An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
— Orientation on results and expectations
— Attention to detail and accuracy
— English intermediate or higher
— Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
— Basic knowledge of labor legislation
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. If you’d like to move to Kyiv, we’ll try our best to make your relocation smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. You are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.