The SMM & Communication Specialist for MacPaw Space is both a strategist and storyteller with a nose for news and a passion for technology and culture. In this role, you will manage external communications efforts to drive awareness of MacPaw Space, its mission, and creative differences.
This role is a perfect match for an experienced creative storyteller across multiple channels and formats. You must be well-versed in social media (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.) best practices for communications, what makes content compelling, media engagement, and the latest communications trends.
If you know best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital community, you are the person we are looking for!
In addition to your CV, please send us examples of your successful campaigns or cases you feel best demonstrate your abilities in SMM.
—Develop and run communications campaigns and manage all communication channels (website, social media pages, other communication platforms, etc.)
— Drive and lead conversations regarding product related topics in the community across different platforms
— Collect and analyze community feedback, identify insights and share it with the team to enhance MacPaw — Space market and community position
— Assess and prepare reports on communication strategies’ effectiveness and analyze performance metrics (engagement, reading, reposting, etc.)
— Identify potential opportunities for improvement, adjust communications strategies and content to achieve goals
— Plan a budget for communications campaigns and tools, and approve it with the PM
— Order and approve content creation (MacPaw internal and external services)
— Collaborate with MacPaw Influencers Marketing and PR Services to ensure MacPaw Space media coverage
— Create and maintain updated MacPaw Space communication Policy
— 2+ years of experience in SMM & Communications (cooperation with agencies, contractors, launching sites, PR campaigns, products, etc.)
— Vital skill in developing, running SMM campaigns, and managing all communication channels (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.) to drive consistent, relevant traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer retention
— Experience in participation and contribution in communication strategy creation and development
— Eager to explore new ways and new social networks to engage and reach our target audience
— Ability to conduct diverse market and target audiences research to comprehend trends and community behaviors better
— Skill in memes and situational marketing
— Competent oral and written speech (Ukrainian, English, Russian)
— Experience in developing information support for events
— Experience in setting technical tasks to development teams regarding site/pages updates improvements
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.