We are looking for an experienced writer to join our Gemini team.
Gemini 2 is an intelligent duplicate file finder for macOS. Smart algorithms, slick design, award-winning interface — it has it all. The app helps users find duplicates all over their Mac and delete them in a few clicks.
This position requires versatility and involves both marketing and UX copywriting tasks. We expect to find a responsible, proactive writer ready to face new career challenges and grow with us.
We’re looking for someone who approaches problems with creativity, curiosity, and an analytical perspective for this role. Someone who can learn quickly, meet deadlines, think globally and collaborate cross-functionally.
You’ll be the lead writer on the team, shaping how the product speaks to users and how the users feel about the product. You’ll dive into the details yet always have the bigger picture in mind, providing copy that meets both the goals of the product and the needs of its users.
Please apply by sending us your CV and a few samples of writing (preferably landing pages and/or articles).
— Writing copy for landing pages, blog posts, and knowledge base articles
— Preparing ad copy for different kinds of platforms
— Writing SEO articles or proofreading those provided by freelance writers
— Writing UX copy, cooperating with designers, developers, and other team members
— Helping the team with other copywriting tasks
— Fluent English with excellent grammar
— Familiarity with digital marketing channels and strategies
— Experience with writing for the global audience
— Familiarity with macOS and its guidelines
— Experience in writing copy for interfaces
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. If you’d like to move to Kyiv, we’ll try our best to make your relocation smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. You are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.