MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
At Setapp, our goal is to change the productivity paradigm so people can focus on doing the job, not looking for the tools.
We believe there are only two types of Mac users: 1) Setapp customers; 2) Future Setapp customers. And, as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are at the heart of how we deliver value to our existing customers and attract new ones.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this is a leading position on the product marketing team, requiring collaboration with different stakeholders across the organisation to improve business performance and the market perception of Setapp.
In this role, you will:
You’ll work at the intersection of product development and marketing to orchestrate high-impact product and features launches. You will be focused on all aspects of product marketing, including customer development, positioning and messaging, pricing, and go-to-market strategy. You will have to make sure that the right audience is aware of the product, customers understand how the product works and have enough reasons to return to the product over time. Feedback from those customers and their behaviour is analysed and acted on throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Develop and implement compelling go-to-market strategies and successful releases from ideation to launch and adoption
- Lead market and competitive analysis by surfacing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform and influence the product roadmap
- Closely collaborate with Product and Marketing to optimize the customer lifecycle from acquisition to in-product activation, engagement, and retention
- Build a deep understanding of the customer and serve as their voice, collecting and prioritizing user feedback with the Product Team
- Identify the target customer and create positioning and messaging statements that effectively communicate the value prop and differentiate our product offering
- Map out how and when new features are introduced to customers
- Be a product expert and communicate its value to key stakeholders across the company
- Understand how our product grows among key segments across the customer journey and set measurable business goals, and track progress against them
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- A proven track record of 5+ years in a product marketing role (experience working with a SaaS product is a plus)
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Ability to empathize with the customer and view things from their point of view
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Analytical mindset, comfortable leveraging data to drive decisions
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.