MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve user’s everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac has to offer, saving people time and energy better spent on the things they love.
We’re now looking for a Lead Employer Brand Manager with that same level of creativeness, dynamism, industry knowledge, and the „get things done” attitude. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
At MacPaw, your role and primary purpose will be to oversee the company’s employer brand development and make sure it appeals to those people who will thrive and perform best in MacPaw’s culture. It’s our job to make sure that when they’re looking for that dream company, MacPaw tops that list!
As Employer Brand Manager, you’ll partner with the team to develop the MacPaw’s employer brand as you would a product. You will begin by understanding our Brand and what makes it unique and then identify ways to amplify those attributes.
— You will join a team of people who love what they do and do it with passion. The team consists of Strategic Employer Branding Consultant, Internal Communications Manager, Event Manager, External Communications Manager, CSR Manager, and Project/Content Manager.
— You will also work closely with HR, PR, Corporate Brand Manager and Org Coaches teams on the overall MacPaw corporate brand-related matters.
— Define and implement the employer brand strategy that reflects the company’s current needs.
— Oversee the projects (internal and external) aimed to identify/support/change the perception of MacPaw as the employer.
— Drive the internal communication processes by overseeing the creation of communication content delivered within an organization. Work on developing the internal communication channels.
— Take part in delivering the internal communication events that create excitement, drive engagement, align teams and individuals and nurture our culture.
— Set and manage the external communication plan, ensuring it aligns with the company’s strategy and priorities, and develop external communication channels, both digital and traditional.
— Creative, fresh, out-of-pattern approach to employer branding.
— 3+ years of experience in employer branding (preferably in the companies of
— Team management, people management skills.
— Project management skills.
— Ability to see the system within the „helicopter vision”.
— Basic marketing education.
— Outstanding communication skills.
— Experience with analytics (data-driven approach to work and implementing the planned activities).
— Experience in international companies and markets is a plus.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.