MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve users’ everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac and iOS have to offer, saving people’s time and energy better spent on the things they love.
Continuous improvement is one of MacPaw’s core values. Therefore, creating an environment that nurtures and supports macpawians’ professional and personal development is one of our main priorities.
Our Human Dimension Team is looking for a Learning & Development Manager who’s brave enough to take over developing the company’s L&D concept and strategy, turning them into an L&D system, and working on its further improvement. You will also partner with MacPaw leaders to help them create development plans and education events for their teams.
• We’ve got quite a big team that consists of several streams: Organizational Design, Performance Management, Product Partnership, Talent Acquisition, Concierge, and a soon-to-be Learning & Development.
• We use Kanban, have daily standups to share our progress and thoughts, and retros with a Team Coach.
• We are a cross-functional team, and we want all team members to see the bigger picture of how the HR processes work in our company. This way, we all can implement different ideas and help colleagues in other areas (recruiting, education, policies, employer branding, etc.). Therefore, you can engage your teammates in the L&D stream activities as well.
• Explore and study our current developments in the L&D field.
• Develop and administrate the company’s L&D system. You will be responsible for its structure maintenance, improvement, and implementation.
• Partner with leadership and stakeholders, diagnose their teams’ L&D needs and then design and implement solutions for systematic and individual cases.
• Along with People Department, cultivate a deep understanding of MacPaw’s learning experiences and communicate new solutions within the company.
• Demonstrated experience in HR, L&D, Talent Development.
• Experience in building L&D systems from scratch in large companies.
• Knowledge of training approaches, learning platforms, and best practices to recommend them according to internal clients’ needs.
• Good skills in building and maintaining partnership relationships with individuals across all levels, departments, etc.
• Strong project management skills and sharp attention to detail.
• Must be a proven communicator (written and in a live presentation) to explain decisions and new processes.
• Upper Intermediate+ English.
• Hybrid working model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
• Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
• Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
• Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
• Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
• Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
• Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There’s plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
• Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.