CleanMyMac X is launching a new B2B direction. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will develop and execute product vision and strategy for B2B market.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one.
This role requires a readiness to take full ownership over the vision and strategy of the new direction. We expect our future Product Manager to be an autonomous and self-driven specialist with strong product expertise. Please notice there is no team in this direction yet, and you will be making your first steps almost on your own. When all necessary research is done, you will have all the needed resources to design and form your team.
For those, who are ready to face the challenge and take responsibility for B2B area, we promise to provide a wide range of product management capabilities — tools, budgets, access to experienced PMs.
We are excited to meet you!
— Researching, researching, and researching the market of the B2B and EDU segments, interviewing potential customers to identify the problems worth solving
— Exploring the process of software distribution for B2B and Educational institutions market
— Examining the internal policies, technical and security requirements of different business companies and educational institutions
— Developing an actionable plan to reach the vision. Own the product strategy and product roadmap
— Working closely with the marketing team on product pricing, positioning strategies, and go-to-market plan
— Be responsible for the efficient process of collecting and processing information — consulting stakeholders, marketing team, clients, etc.
— Being an evangelist for the product
— 3+ years Product Management experience
— B2B sales or business development experience for foreign markets (USA, Europe, Asia)
— Work experience in Product based or SaaS companies
— Strong expert in market analysis, user research, getting customer insight
— Expertise in analyzing and using data to make informed decisions
— Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
— Tech-savvy as there’s no point defining what to build if you don’t know how it will get built (you won’t need to code, but understanding the technology stack and the level of effort involved is crucial to making the right decisions)
— Have short- and long-term planning skills
— English strong upper-intermediate or higher
— macOS experience
— Experience in building up a team
— Team management
— Interviewing skills
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.