Right now, we are launching a new cross-platformed product connected with network privacy solutions called ClearVPN. The product is an effortless VPN that instantly optimizes users’ network settings to keep their online interactions safe, private, and limitless.
You will join an existing team of fifteen members — a product manager, six software engineers, two designers, five marketers, one product analyst. We each have our area of expertise, but our contribution to the product’s growth reaches far beyond our typical specialties. With one more mature macOS/iOS Software Engineer, you will influence everything related to application development for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and macOS.
You are the right fit for this role if you are responsible and independent, have a passion for creating new solutions, and have a wide range of knowledge in the development (not only in your area but also in best engineering practices as well). We also hope you’ll be a good communicator who likes constructive discussions, and you’re able to support your opinion with arguments and facts.
If you love what you saw above, thrilled by complicated tasks, and ready to bring to life your engineering ideas, make sure to send us your resume!
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.