We are looking for a QA Engineer who has an engineering mindset and wants to dive deeper into desktop testing or harden their skills in this area. Your role will be in overseeing the quality of our flagship product — CleanMyMac.
The product is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster, just like it did on day one. You will become a part of our Core Team and work on a product with x10M of users, take part in task planning and elaboration, and directly affect the product’s development.
We develop automated UI Tests in Swift using XCTest. If you don’t have the relevant experience or your experience with automation in Swift is not huge, do not worry. The most important thing for us is strong skills in developing automated tests using any scripting language and a passion for working with macOS systems. If it’s about you, feel free to apply!
— Develop automated UI Tests in Swift using XCTest.
— Maintain testing infrastructure. Setup and support Xcode Server or alternative solution of your choice.
— Develop tools and scripts for different purposes (Python, Bash, Apple Script).
— Develop performance tests to set and maintain standards of CleanMyMac main processes.
— Setup and maintain the automated release process.
— Experience in manual testing.
— At least middle level as a QA Automation Engineer with Swift knowledge, or Senior level QA automation with knowledge of any other language.
— Experience in preparation of test documentation.
— Understanding of platform architecture (knowledge of macOS would be a plus).
— Objective-C knowledge.
— Any scripting language would be a plus.
— Understanding of Continuous Integration setup.
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.