Right now, we’re launching a brand new product worldwide. ClearVPN is the first effortless VPN for a personalized and secure online experience, available on multiple platforms — macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows. It helps its users access any content, secures their online interactions, provides them with ready-made Shortcuts, and automatically chooses the best idle server.
The ClearVPN team is cross-functional, and we are aiming to strengthen it with an experienced QA Engineer. We are looking for a self-sufficient specialist to help us build automation processes, ensure excellent service performance and consistency with design and functionality across all platforms.
Since you will be the first QA Engineer in the team, you will have a huge space for experimentation, the ability to set up a working environment and choose the tools yourself.
At first, the tasks will be more focused on testing mobile applications, and then the team will move on to desktop and web.
In our team, we try to follow all up-to-date trends and experiment with new technologies and approaches. So rest assured — you definitely won’t be bored.
— Test applications on multiple platforms
— Test the interaction between the product’s backend and infrastructure
— Identify the failed or heavily loaded servers
— Monitor system updates that may affect the service’s performance
— Experience with testing across macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows platforms
— Understanding the principles of VPN operation
— Understanding of how networks work, TCP/IP Stack
— Understanding of network troubleshooting
— Experience with REST, Postman, Curl
— gRPC, ProtoBuf
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.