MacPaw is looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join one of our biggest products — Setapp.
As a product, Setapp is a web+desktop service that lets users get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it allows you to use all these quality apps you have always wanted to try out without the need to buy and install each app individually.
As a team, we are a bunch of bright, kind, and creative people, including developers, designers, and marketers. In our work, we are focusing on rapid experiments and validation of a large number of hypotheses. As a part of Setapp team, you will participate in task planning and elaboration and directly affect the product’s development.
This role is for a professional who is passionate about the job and can simply explain complicated things. We also hope you will be a good communicator who likes constructive discussions. We expect you will advocate a data-driven approach in the decision-making process across Setapp. You will be able to support your opinion with arguments and facts as well.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.