MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve user’s everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac has to offer, saving people’s time and energy better spent on the things they love.
We’re now looking for an HR Product Partner to complement our Human Dimension Team and become a reliable associate for a Setapp Product Team.
As a Product Partner, you will work closely with the product team and leadership (50+ people) to drive strategies and tactics that develop, motivate, and retain macpawians. This role will be a crucial support in growing our business in alignment with our human-centered approach to people management.
As a part of the Human Dimension Team, you will have an opportunity to build the HR system and support the HR strategy implementation. You will have the freedom to collaborate across the team to create HR programs that fuel MacPaw’s development in various fields — not only HR but also employer branding, mental health & wellbeing, HR analytics, L&D, change management, etc.
— Consult Product Managers upon team members’ related questions such as day-to-day performance management guidance, implementation of training plans, workforce and succession planning, etc. Provide HR guidance when appropriate.
— Provide HR policy guidance and support to ensure the core HR processes run smoothly and are implemented in day-to-day operations.
— Identify and analyze team needs to develop solutions, programs, and policies required in partnership with the HR Service.
— Deliver change programs to boost continuous organizational and productivity improvements.
— Run orientation and onboarding processes for newcomers by informing and supporting them during the probation period.
— Ensure all team members’ records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status by filling and updating HRIS.
— Identify and prevent possible issues, implement initiatives according to people data analysis.
— 3+ years of working experience in the HR field.
— Strong knowledge of HR functions and their capability to support business objectives.
— A data-driven approach to implementing HR processes.
— Well organized and attentive to details.
— Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
— Upper-intermediate+ English.
— Experience in Big4 or FMCG or Manufacturing companies.
— Experience in building business processes.
— Knowledge of HRIS systems.
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.