Gemini Photos is an iOS app that uses a smart machine learning algorithm to quickly remove photo clutter, similar and duplicate pictures from their device. We at GP do a lot of cool and weird things, constantly experimenting and exploring.
Your first steps in this position will understand how the product works and what problem it solves, аnalyze, and understand how product marketing works in Gemini Photos. Then you’ll review and analyze our current materials and analytics and boost our SEO performance as part of the overall marketing creative production process.
We are looking for a team player driven by results (the result for us is how your input resonates with actual app users) and who is not afraid to fail (because you are going to experiment a lot).
You will join the Marketing team within Gemini Photos that is now operating at near peak creative production capacity. There are 6 people in Marketing: Product Marketing Manager, PPC specialist, Copywriter, Designer, Content Marketing Manager, and Motion Designer. And the whole Gemini team is comprised of 14 people, including Product Manager, 3 Developers, 2 QA engineers, Product Designer, and Analyst.
— Proven SEO experience in content projects
— Experience with localization projects
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.