We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the CleanMyMac marketing team.
CleanMyMac has been recognized through numerous awards and reviews as one of the best Mac cleaning apps on the market. Combining multiple versions, markets, a variety of data sources, hypothesis and a
Due to constant and successful product growth, we are looking to widen the range of channels we work with, acquire new methods of working with content and scale already existing organic channel. We need a proactive and experienced person to create a long-term content strategy, plan the necessary steps and implement it with a newly formed Content Team.
You will be ultimately responsible for managing the product’s content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives.
In detail, it means:
— Designing an effective content marketing strategy, creating marketing plan and editorial calendars to meet the business objectives, facilitating ongoing content planning, managing day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and reporting on the results of each content marketing initiative
— Forming and managing Content Team by hiring on freelancers or full-time employees (if necessary) and creating an effective team workflow and implementation of ongoing improvements into work process
— Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
— Forecasting marketing campaigns performance and monitoring content marketing results for all promotion channels
— Collaborating with the team — designers, writers, freelancers — and third-party agencies to produce high-quality content consistent with our brand, style, and tone of voice
— Sharing content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
— Generating ideas to increase customer engagement
— Implementing and budgeting content marketing tools
— Experience in creating various types of content such as video, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
— Upper intermediate level of English or higher
— The passion for creating great content and research new opportunities
— Strong understanding of SMO best practices
— Good project management skills
— Experience in a content role in Saas
— Experience in creating and managing a content team
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.