MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve everyday life for Mac users. We make products that enhance what Mac has to offer; saving people time and energy better spent on the things they love. With MacPaw, Mac life gets better.
We call MacPaw a family company for a reason. This notion means that we’re not just co-workers and colleagues. We are friends. We support, motivate, and help each other to reach our shared goals.
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.
We also do everything possible to develop a learning environment not only for our team but for IT-sphere in Ukraine as a whole. We sponsor many educational initiatives for students, open labs for teaching programming, and support young IT-talents. Every year in our Kyiv office we hold a Summer Internship (macpaw.com/internship) where students can learn from the best experts of the company.