▪ One Certification in Web Design
▪ Proficiency in at least one of the following UI/UX design tools: Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch
▪ Good working knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
▪ Fluent in English
▪ MA/MSc in Design or related field or equivalent practical experience
▪ Experience or understanding of the healthcare industry
▪ Working knowledge of HTML5
▪ Some experience or desire to learn ReactJS
▪ Experience in preparing and conducting “design thinking” workshops
▪ Join a focused mission to accelerate and improve patient access to medicine
▪ Direct influence on the growth and success of our Start-up company
▪ A very appealing compensation package
▪ The possibility to work remotely
▪ Become part of a team of international high performers
▪ Responsible for the design and implementation of everything related to User Experience in Lyfegen’s applications
▪ Work with the Product Management and Technology teams to create best-of-breed user experiences.
▪ Create design concepts for web and mobile applications
▪ Bridging the gap between design and technical implementation, working “hands on” with the product in the development phase
▪ Beyond working in designing User Interfaces you are truly passionate about the fine details that create great user experiences for Lyfegen’s web and mobile applications.
Lyfegen is a healthcare technology company that has developed a ground-breaking software platform to improve the life of every patient by increasing access to the best healthcare treatments available. Our mission is to create the most disruptive Healthtech company by driving the world’s transition to value and data-driven healthcare.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial UI & UX Designer who strives for the ultimate experience of customers interacting with Lyfegen’s innovative and continuously enhanced solutions. Your tasks include designing solutions on different platforms and improving user experiences for our existing and new solutions. We are a start-up and are conducting things nobody has done before! Thus, creative problem solving is a must and a get-things-done mentality a definitive requirement.