Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU — IT Arena, constructing houses created for the community of awesome IT neighbors — IT Village, modernizing curricula and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities. Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club. Moreover, we publish the first in Ukraine English-language magazine about technologies — ITID Lviv.
We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world!
We are looking for a Design Lead!
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in working with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Figma. Adobe Premiere would be a plus;
- Ability to establish cooperation with cross-functional teams;
- Experience in developing and refining a full-fledged visual identity with an understanding of goals and targets;
- Ability to create presentations, posters, cases and other promotional materials;
- A creative approach to the development and implementation of ideas for various thematic projects together with the project team;
- Good portfolio;
- Responsibility, especially during deadlines;
- At least an Intermediate level of English;
- At least three years of work experience;
- Thorough knowledge of composition, coloring, and typography, which allows understanding and predicting tendencies and trends;
- Experience in typesetting and preparation for printing;
- A structured approach to project management and task setting;
- Leadership qualities for team management;
Your responsibilities will include:
- Presentation of ready-made solutions and proposals to the team;
- Mentoring and directing the design team to achieve goals;
- Development and refinement of a full-fledged visual identity with an understanding of goals and TA;
- Print layout & design;
- Improvement of design processes;
- Research and development of design projects;
- Visual identity management and its reproduction in multi-channel communication.
Working at Lviv IT Cluster, you get:
- Prospects for professional growth
- Experience in implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Opportunity to work in the biggest community of such type in Ukraine
- Fun and friendly team
- Competitive salary