- Develop new services dedicated to the exchange of data between our databases and our different web applications
- Develop new features, improvements and bug fixes as agreed with product manager(s)
- Participate in software and product design discussions
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Write automated tests for new code
- Write developer documentation
- Investigate and recommend use of new technologies/libraries where appropriate
- Work in a multicultural environment with teams in Western Europe, US and India
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years of experience in back end development and API
- Enthusiasm to develop your software engineering skills
- Ability to tackle ambitious problems and work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Git version control
- Storage services and security concerns
As a plus
Who you are
You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems. You seize opportunities and create competitive strategies in order to build and deliver solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Competitive salary, long-term employment;
- Honest attitude, individual approach, stability, and keeping promises;
- Personal Development Plan + compensation for courses and certifications;
- English lessons 2 hours per week with a native speaker);
- Supportive and friendly team members;
- Comfortable and cool office with really good working conditions;
- Pleasant little things: coffee, tea, sweets, healthy snacks, etc.
- Team Building Activities
- Health Plan
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.