Experience in development of enterprise-level solutions: Medium (2+ years)
Scala: Medium (1+ years)
Scala — Functional Programming (libraries like cats, scalaz, fs2): At least theoretical knowledge
Spark — At least theoretical knowledge
Git — Practical experience (0.5+ years)
— English — Intermediate and above
Experience with distributed system
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
• Various in-house trainings & webinars
• Internal programs for professional development — mobility within the company’s projects
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
• Health Management Program
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
• Relocation Package
• Flexible Working Time
Participate in BigData solution development, working in R&D / agile frameworks
The client — product company based in London, UK is a world leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
Project is related to aggregation and risk measures calculations. Aggregation is the act of rolling up the trade level values to higher levels of the hierarchy. In the context of calculations this aggregation should capture the close out netting agreements of the bank.
Key technologies — Kafka Streaming, Scala, Functional Programming.