• Experience with UI/UX development,
• HTML, CSS,
• Relational databases, SQL
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
• Testing and evaluating new programs
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Determining operational practicality
• Developing quality assurance procedures
• Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
• Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
• Working closely with other developers, business and systems analysts
You will join Data Architecture/Engineering group. We are responsible for company data architecture and infrastructure, including data ingestion, processing and internal distribution, as well as analytical platforms.
Among other projects you will build out an advanced analytical platforms (implemented in Python) and contribute to its improvement, stability, scalability and new features. You will interact with researchers, portfolio managers, infrastructure teams and data architects.
The role requires great coding and communication skills, disciplined software engineering practices and a thirst for technology.