• Full life-cycle software development experience
• Object-oriented development, in particular C++
• Ability to collaborate in a team focused environment
• Excellent analytical skills and a real passion for solving problems
• Ability to suggest/research new technologies and quickly adapt to change
• Experience developing on Linux
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
• Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems;
• Maintain code quality, code design and re-factor to gain the best performance;
• Ensure code quality with peer code reviews and providing constructive feedback;
• Coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality and performance issues.
Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform. Main driver is to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. Projects will utilize a multitude of different languages and skill sets with a focus on C++ and scripting languages.
We are after C++ developer with experience in implementation backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to lead development team and coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational and cross-functional application teams.