• Experience with unit-testing and mock frameworks
• Experience in work with auto test based on Selenium
• Knowledge and expertise with Embedded operating systems (QNX, Linux, Android)
• Multi-domain SW expertise across the breadth of the system
• Qt/C++ knowledge
• Experience with Multimedia, Audio/Video Codecs and integration
• Experience with Projection technologies such as Apple CarPlay or Android-Auto
• Knowledge of APIs / SDKs that provide services for media, phone, navigation, and speech recognition
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
An essential part of your connected car experience is how to access and enjoy all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.