10+ years of professional HR experience within multinational environment
5+ years in managerial positions within complex environment
IT/ Telecom/ Hi-Tech very much desirable
Professional HR certification would be a significant plus
Full-scale hands-on HR experience is a must (recruitment & selection, assessment and development, adaption and career development, compensations and benefits, internal communications, employee relations, personnel records, safety and security, employer branding, talent management, succession planning etc).
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
Overall responsibility for HR Operations in Ukraine:
1) Implementation of HR strategy locally in close interaction with Delivery leaders and Global HR BPs for LoBs;
2) HR Business Partners management: leadership within HR Business Partners in proper support to delivery managers (Talent Management, Performance Appraisals, 360 feedback, Risk & Value evaluation, Engagement survey results analysis and action plan preparation and execution, focused retention activities and attrition management, event management etc);
3) Personnel administration management: full cycle of personnel records, documentation and reporting within labor legislation; benefits management and communication; compliance and regulations;
4) Participation in global HR projects.