Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with experience in software subsystem integration.
Experience with XML.
C++ knowledge (with understanding of OOP and OOD concepts).
Understanding of FSM (finite state machines) concept.
Understanding and hands-on experience with VCS (GIT, SVN).
Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules.
Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected.
Good English written and verbal communication skills.
At least 1 years of relevant knowledge and experience.
Preferred experience in the Energy Transmission and Distribution sector
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
• Requires five (5) years software testing design and execution including manual and automated testing, coding, execution, and debugging of functional, non-functional, and integration testing
• Requires three (3) years of application software development, coding, and debugging including unit testing techniques
• Advanced experience with back-end API and UI automated testing with focus on API testing
• REST API development experience
• Experience testing with both desktop and Web/Angular applications
• Advanced experience with programming and scripting
• Experience with programming languages, such as Python, Perl, Java, Groovy
• Hands-on experience with Software testing tools, such as Katalon Studio, Nose (python), Fitness, White, Cucumber, Selenium, SOAPUI, UFT/QTP, FlaUI
• Test management tools, such as qTest, HP/Mercury Quality Centre
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and VM labs
• Experience with Windows and Linux required
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
• Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development and testing activities
• Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
• Able to work under minimal supervision and be self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
• Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
• Skilled in mentoring team members
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends; understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
The most advanced, fully integrated, smart grid-ready suite of products
for transmission, distribution of electricity and network modelling and control. It is developed by the world’s leader of energy management and
electricity market systems and the only player in the industry who offers a full solution from marketto-meter for the new grid.