• 2+ years of experience in .Net/C#
• Basic knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles
• Good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
• Design and implementation of new features
• Refactoring and continuous improvement of existing functionality
• Requirements analysis and clarification
• Communication with US team members on a daily basis
• Participation in a SCRUM-based project development
One of the world’s largest oil field service companies has a need to develop advanced enterprise cementing job design and analysis software with reach modeling, simulations and reporting functionality in continuous efforts to improve quality of shale oil wells cementing.
About the Project — advanced enterprise cementing job design and analysis software with reach modeling, simulations and reporting functionality.
Our team — friendly, cooperative, open-minded team of experienced software professionals.
Technologies used — C#, WPF, MS SQL Server, RabbitMQ, SignalR, WCF, etc.
Opportunities — business trips to USA, one of the best Training Centers.