• Java (3 years+), SQL Databases (3 years+), UNIX Shell
• CI practices and tools: TeamCity, uDeploy, AutoSys or similar
• Understand difference between OOP (SOLID principles) and Functional design approach, understand what is event driven architecture, understand SQL and NoSQL, Test Driven Development
• Understand multithreading, data structures and algorithms
• Distributed computation — map/reduce (hadoop, yarn, spark etc.)
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
The candidate will work on development of new functionality for AQUA platform closely with other teams over the globe.
During the 2008 financial crisis, many big banks failed or faced issues due to liquidity issues. Lack of liquidity can kill any financial institution over the night. That’s why it’s so critical to constantly monitor liquidity risks and properly maintain collaterals.
We are looking for a number of talented developers, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe. The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.