• Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Software development experience.
• Expertise or knowledge of compiler internals, static code analyzers, abstract interpretation, including for dynamic languages.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A passion for delivering high-quality products.
• Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
Software security knowledge
Ability to work on tasks independently
Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
• Various in-house trainings & webinars
• Internal programs for professional development — mobility within the company’s projects
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
• Health Management Program
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
• Relocation Package
• Flexible Working Time
• Design and implement static analysis algorithms based on recent relevant computer science research and literature.
• Write architecture and specification for features as they are implemented.
• Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
• Maintain the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
• Work with a project team of other software engineers, security researchers and support team, to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions.
• Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Our client, Microfocus Fortify is the industry-leading provider of Application Security solutions that empower organizations to develop secure software. Fortify offers a comprehensive portfolio of application security solutions with the flexibility of testing on-premise and on-demand to cover the entire software development lifecycle. Over 80% of security breaches exploit application vulnerabilities, and at Fortify, you will be at the forefront of one of the fastest growing segments in the security market. You will work with bright, motivated teammates to implement solutions to some of the toughest code analysis problems in the industry. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages. Development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA):
• Security from the Inside Out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGZrTtx7rLo
• Fortify Static Code Analyzer: software.microfocus.com/...de-analysis-sast/overview