— 3+ years of experience in automation/manual testing of complex back-end and front-end applications
— Readiness and desire to work on both manual and automation testing
— Good knowledge of SQL
— Understanding of the theoretical aspects of software testing
— Degree-level education
— Good spoken and written English
— Experience with automation scripting and knowledge of any automation technology (Selenium, Cucumber etc.)
— Experience with CI/CD pipeline: Team City, Jenkins, Git, etc.
— Banking and enterprise environment experience is a plus
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
* Create and execute test suits for System and Integration testing
* Take part in requirements gathering
* Participate in Integration testing
* Communicate with customer’s representatives
* Mentor Junior QAs
During the 2008 financial crisis, many big banks failed or faced issues due to liquidity issues. Lack of liquidity can kill any financial institution over the night. That’s why it’s so critical to constantly monitor liquidity risks and properly maintain collaterals.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe. The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.