• 4+ years of relevant experience (DevOps / Configuration Engineer)
• Java stack applications setup and configuration
• Queue Management Systems (e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ)
• AWS experience such as EC2, ECS, ECR, ELB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation (Infrastructre as Code), Route53, VPCs and etc.
• Linux administration
• Advanced logging (NLog, Serilog)
• scripting experience (Shell / Perl / Python / Ruby / etc.)
• DB experience (Oracle / MS)
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
We are planning to use AWS for several projects and need to build CI/CD pipelines (from code repository to production environment)
• You will be writing maven files, dockerfiles, yaml scripts, scripts to roll-out applications to AWS using AWS cli or any other AWS API.
• Troubleshoot issues in existing CI/CD processes, propose improvements
• Help customer identify the best infrastructure and tools options for particular goals
• Work in close collaboration with development teams — be part of the team, promote best practices, help teams build proper CI / CD processed and practices
• Contribute to company-wide GitHub projects repository with custom DevOps components (dedicated builders, deployment scripts, environments automation, monitoring, custom repositories etc.)
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
• Implement and maintain AWS infrastructure, build CI / CD pipelines, coordinate integration and deployment activities, automate and streamline operations and processes
• Maintain and support infrastructure for all environments. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
Luxoft is looking for candidates on behalf of The leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that shape today’s business landscape. Customers around the world rely on its solutions to address strategic and operational challenges.
With a headquarter in London and having offices in 24 countries, client works with about 50000 customers that coving most of the Fortune.
We have multiple projects where Luxoft experts are resolving business cases in finance, energy, data management, etc.
Diverse domains require an ability to think of applying cutting-edge technologies for the sake of resolving business challenges. Our portfolio includes common techs such as .NET, Java 8, AngularJS as well as BigData, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Angular, and React.
Being a part of our team means to have a bright view on different domains in close collaboration with multicultural colleagues and business representatives from the USA, the UK, Asia, etc.
Joining the team you would become an influencer on Financial Market and particularly Regulatory and Compliance. The stream is composed of more than 8 projects that intend to help major players in finance to stick to regulatory requirements. Projects are used across the world and are recognized as the best solutions for risk management, document negotiation, outreach tools, etc.
We are glad to work shoulder to shoulder with developers and business representatives from Europe, Asia and North America. In diversity we find clues that resolve most challenging business needs.
Having thoughts of business needs, we keep an eye on technology progress as well and try to sharpen our skills there pushing most cutting-edge things.
We are looking for experienced DevOps engineer who has successful track of AWS projects setup.