⦁ Java 8, SpringBoot, WebServices (REST/SOAP), JPA, JavaEE;
⦁ RDBMS: SQL, (Oracle, PostgreSQL or other relational database);
⦁ Application servers: Apache Tomcat;
⦁ Ability to learn new languages and technologies
⦁ Excellent communication skills
⦁ Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
⦁ Willingness to travel (up to 20%) in MENAT region
⦁ Attention to detail
⦁ BSc/BA in Computer Science
⦁ Knowledge in user interface GWT, Sencha GXT;
⦁ Twitter Bootstrap, Fusion Chart, Fusion Widgets;
⦁ Application servers Wildfly (JBoss);
⦁ Knowledge in Talend, Jaspersoft Reporting BI and Alfresco CMS
• Gather users’ requirements and prepare specifications document
• Work to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify and deploy programs and systems
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
In terms of Quality:
• Comply and contribute to elaboration of relevant Quality Procedures, work instructions and Processes in Quality Management System
• Report or resolve any process non-conformances in a timely manner
Solution aimed to effectively manage condition (health) of physical assets of electrical utilities, such as those composing the Power System Grid.
Flexible tool, able to manage all kinds of assets, including non-electrical equipment. As a basis it use data coming from a grid control center and third-party SCADA/EMS/DMS systems. The goal is to equip end-users with facts and data in form of dashboards and reports to help in decision making process for maintaining and replacing assets by optimal way.
Now we are looking for a Software engineer to develop, integrate and maintain this asset management platform. You will work in implementing new user requirements in coordination with other engineering team.
Primary location of our team is Dnipro, operating as dedicated Scrum team.