• Cloud services automation (AWS, Alibaba will be a big plus)
• CI/CD (Jenkins pipelines, Groovy)
• Automation tools (Terraform, other tools will be a plus)
• Kafka (+ zookeeper)
• Additional tools/technologies which will be a plus (Apache Nifi, Tyk API GW, SSO (Forgerock OpenAM))
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
We are looking for a highly talented DevOps Engineer to join our team. You must be obsessed with automation, configuration management, cloud computing, and uptime. You have years of experience working with highly available Linux Systems running on VMWare and in public clouds like AWS, Alibaba.
• DevOps is passionate about working with development engineers to get more done faster with less effort using technologies like Chef and Docker, along with continuous delivery tools like Jenkins.
For this position, you should have good communication skills and enjoy working both on individual tasks and as part of a team of engineers working to solve problems in rapidly changing environment.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC), through its subsidiary Olympic Channel Services (OCS) requires the development and support of an Olympic Movement results and biographies database and associated applications. The project’s Vision is to become the definitive reference for accurate athlete data, historical results and biographies, acting as a trusted partner that shares sports data to improve exposure and engagement and offers an opportunity to digitise sports data-related processes across the entire Olympic Movement, local organising committees of single and multi-sports events, and the Media.
The main deliverable of the SDW is a centralised data warehouse of sports results and athlete biographical data formed from the aggregation of multiple existing databases that are held and maintained by each contributor to the project.
In parallel to developing the warehouse will be the development of applications that can leverage this central repository to supply various functions to various stakeholders.
This can include:
Widgets to enhance an athlete’s social profile
Registration tools for events
Data analysis and presentation of sports statistical information