• Solid skills in C# and OOP.
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools.
• Experience of working with version control systems.
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures.
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
• Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above.
• Knowledge of such automated testing tool as Ranorex Studio
• C++, Qt, XPath knowledge is highly desirable
• Experience with Desktop automation
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
• Main areas are to write and update automation test cases.
• Test data and test environment preparations.
• Integrating automated testing into CI process.
• Daily work with customer
One of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (fiber vertical seismic profiling process), development of software package for interactive VSP (Vertical Seismic Profiling) processing and interpretation of large borehole seismic data in the cloud infrastructure. Project is based on SCRUM methodology.