Experience in testing desktop applications 5 years or more is a must
Test design skills
Knowledge of software testing process and theory
Good analytical skills
Individual test planning skills
Experience in automation testing will be a plus
SQL query knowledge will be a plus
Design, implementation of Test Plans, Test cases and its execution in compliance with QA processes for specified Product Requirements.
• Documents, tracks and verifies defects fixes in assigned applications. Assists in managing bugs through the bug/triage process.
• Works closely with Product Specialists/End-Users to understand the Application and its usage.
• Ensures that assigned projects adhere to agreed-upon functional specification and applicable QA standards
• Troubleshoots to resolves identified problems and issues.
• Report on QA deliverables and metrics.
• Facilitates setup and configuration of test environment
• Follow and contribute to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g. daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.)
• Assists Automation Team by clarifying their queries and certification of automated test cases.
This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
— Base of knowledge on available methodologies, instruments and chemicals, as well as all cases of their previous usage.
— System of support of decision making.
— Tools for monitoring of the drilling process and data aggregation.
— Tools for analysis and reporting.