Projects are found in most evolving area of the Investment Banking domain — Asset Management. Business is dynamic and it demands fast turn-around deliverables from development team in a quite agile manner.
The team is aimed to work on a green-field projects using latest technologies on microservices cloud-based architecture in order to drive business’ innovation.
Asset Management as a Service:
• Organization would like to expose its large collection of internal microservices (Service Mesh) to its clients via an API management platform
• The project is a new exciting initiative, which will be deployed to our GCP environment and exposed via an Apigee platform enabling clients to register, and connect to externally exposed APIs via our portal.
• The project will involve building proxy APIs to our backend microservices.
• Engineering follows a microservices based architecture for system and data services development.
• All services are based on the Java Spring Boot framework and are designed to run in Containers (for scalability):
• Service events and indirect data interchange are handled by Kafka Messaging
API Gateway Implementation
• Implement API Gateway (GCP hosted Apigee)
• Integrate API Gateway with DWS Authentication Service (Identity Provider Service e.g., Red Hat SSO)
• Design and Implement a pattern that abstracts internal API’s (that need to change quickly to meet new business needs), with externally facing API
• Ensure we have adequate data governance and data quality for data / functions that we expose i.e. who’s responsible for the accuracy of Product data, who is responsible for the correct calculations for Individualized Asset Management calculation engine
Position offers an opportunity to scale own skills, including certification, and to contribute own knowledge to the business growth.
The proposed position allows remote work.
As a Company, we appreciate potential joiners, so we are providing competitive and flexible benefits pack.
The project requires a business analyst to bridge the gap between the business needs and technical implementation. They will need to analyze requirements, identify user stories, and ensure that the product backlog aligns with the overall business strategy for the project. They will need to provide clarity on the data domain scope ( Securities, NAVs, Positions, Product) , gather and refine the requirements and facilitate good communication between stakeholders and the development team.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Excellent IT based business analytic skills
• Deep knowledge in Asset Management area of Investment Banking
• Technical experience in Data Management: SQL, Data Mapping, Lineage, etc.
• Structured definition of IT development following the Agile delivery method
• Innovate, motivate and increase efficiency within the project team
• Independent working and responsible occurrence
• Detailed requirements analysis, collaboration with internal customers and project leads