Luxoft DXC Technology Company is an established company focusing on consulting and implementation of complex projects in the financial industry. At the interface between technology and business, we convince with our know-how, well-founded methodology and pleasure in success. As a reliable partner to our renowned customers, we support them in planning, designing and implementing the desired innovations. Together with the customer, we deliver top performance!
For one of our Clients in the Insurance Segment we are searching for a Data Modeler (Data Vault experience).
— Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
• Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-Center contexts required.
• Good knowledge of metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.
• Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
• Exposure to Data Vault implementation
• 8 years of hands-on experience in data modelling.
• 2 years of hands-on experience in Data Vault modelling.
To be considered for this role, your CV should clearly explain the below:
• Details of experience of Data Modeling techniques within a Data Warehouse (DWH) in Analytics area (not in Apps/Database Data Modeling)
• Shows the roles you undertook with job title ’data modeler’ on Data Warehouses.
• Shows detailed descriptions/responsibilities under each project/Organization in your resume (detailed lengthy resume is expected).
• If your profile talks about data architecture or not doing data modeling full time or you have high level, not detailed knowledge of the subject — you might not be a fit for this role.
• This is a data modeler role. If you are a developer with some data modeling exposure, your profile describes data manipulation e.g. ETL or development, Analysis/Analyst or analytics — you might not be a fit for this role.
Work hours for this role: UK time.
— Insurance domain experience