In a world-class Hedge Fund, we are expanding the Access Management team. The main scope is managing the access to applications — creating new user accounts, modifying existing ones, revoking access rights etc. Applications in scope cover trading, risk management, market data processing, market intelligence, bookkeeping, reporting, and more.
We are establishing a star team capable of facing the challenges of modern highly paced environments, lots of data, demand for top-class performance, availability and reliability. We utilize a wide stack of technologies and keep innovating and adopting new architectures and ways to retain leadership in the marketplace.
We are looking for bright people with engineering talent and highly proficient in their technological area, ready to continue learning and challenging the status quo as they work, willing to learn from mistakes and continue excelling.
Join our international team which located in Warsaw (Poland) , work with matured technical experts and obtain experience from different IT areas. Get a chance to hands-on in projects related to infrastructure migration and buildout, software delivery and support.
You will manage the user access lifecycle based on the user requests handle user requests and provide support.
• Handle user requests in line with the SLA
• Support business users
• Manage user access in compliance with the internal regulations
• Create entitlements and user groups.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience with Access Management
• Knowledge of ITIL framework processes
• Sound Knowledge of Active Directory
• Experience with Role Based Access Controls
• Understanding of Windows security model